Saturday 26th October 2019
10am until 11:30am
Cockett Community Centre
Halloween Special Event with an Appearance from Doug the Wizard Dog!
Halloween themed Special Event, for approx. 7mths - 8yrs * 90mins session * An appearance from Doug the Wizard Dog * 12 themed multi-sensory tuff trays * Themed music * lots of bubbles * magic of a snow machine * Crafty Creations Art & Crafts table * Certificate for every child * COST- £8.50 per child.
* 90 mins session
* 12 themed multi-sensory tuff trays (please visit www.happylearners.co.uk or Happy Learners Swansea on Facebook to view photos of our themed tuff trays *materials and equipment used are subject to change
* Crafty Creations Art & Crafts Table
* Certificate for every child
* An appearance from Caveman Doug the Dog
* Themed music, lots of bubbles & the magic of a snow machine
* COST- £8.50 per child
*Due to limited space a maximum of only 2 adults/persons to accompany each paying child – Children 10 years and under will require a ticket, and children 11 and above must be counted as one of the adults
* Only flat shoes to be worn - No heeled dress up shoes- As the floor will be covered in foam mats and tarpaulin
* Children are welcome to wear fancy dress, however for health & safety reasons please ensure that dresses are not too long
* No paint will be used at this event, but aprons will still be provided, as coloured sand, rice, playdough, flour and mouldable soap will still be used
* Please ensure you read Happy Learners Terms & Conditions - Payment is non-refundable unless we are able to sell the space or ‘Feel Free’ to give your child’s place to a family member or friend, please just let us know the child’s name and age, and ask the parents to read our Terms & Conditions which can be found on our website www.happylearners.co.uk
**Happy Learners 'Learning Through Play' sessions**
* Sand * Natural Objects * Bubbles * Musical Instruments * Themed Songs *
*Jumbo Chalks * Snow Machine * Construction Toys * and much more *
Each session comprises of 12 child friendly themed tuff tray stations, containing various multi-sensory activities which are all planned by a qualified primary school teacher, focusing on child development from approximately 7 months to foundation phase aged children (8 year olds). Children and adults are encouraged to explore and move between each of the 12 activities stations at their own pace, in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Themed music is always played to enhance the experience. We believe all little ones are learners so please don’t leave younger siblings out, as we will ensure they are provided with stimulating age appropriate activities from our ‘Sensory Toys & Music Activity Tray’.
Helpful learning objectives for each of the tuff trays are displayed on a special board, to ensure that both children and adults gain the most from the learning experiences on offer.
If you are still a little unsure of what to expect please have a little look at our many photographs and reviews on either our Facebook Page Happy Learners Swansea or our website www.happylearners.co.uk If you have any questions or queries no matter how small please just get in touch ?
If a session you would like to attend is saying fully booked/ you are having any difficulties booking please message Zoe on 07429 648409 so we can then contact you if a space becomes available.
Please aim to arrive approx. 5 minutes before the start of each toddler group session (9.55am), so that you can sign in, read what’s on offer, discuss any allergy concerns and find the correct size apron for your happy learner/s. A selection of sensory books will be available to help keep your child/(ren) amused until the start of the session.
All children will be provided with a tabard style apron to wear, but we do advise that best clothes are not worn and short sleeved t-shirts are recommended, as paint is easier to wash off arms than clothes. It might be an idea to bring a spare set of clothes and a towel too. The majority of messy type activities will be on stands to minimise the mess on children, however you never know!
**Due to limited space, only 2 adults per child**
|Start Date||26-10-2019 10:00 am|
|End Date||26-10-2019 11:30 am|
|Location||St Peter's Cockett Community Centre|